Gorgeous I know. Bianca will be the one helping me by cooking and preparing smaller portions for me. She will have to cut down on a lot of junk food as well (so I'm not the only one suffering). Michelle and Stephanie Farina- My Sisters
Michelle and Steph are my fellow coworkers and sharer of snacks. If I'm going to be watching what I'm eating, they'll be the ones watching me. There job is to keep an eye on me at work and to slap junk food out of my hands at work (I wont be surprised if they take a bite too). The A-team Frank and Scoop
These two are the ones that will whip my butt into shape, whether it be from working out with me at the gym, taking me to jujitsu class, or simply playing a sport with me recreationally. Well that is my star studded team for now. I know there are more people that will help me out and once they do, will hopefully be up on here one day. Happy New Year! Let's hope this resolution sticks! Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment