Thursday, December 30, 2010

A look at the Past & Future

In light of the holiday spirit, I wanted to take a look at the past, present, and future if I don't change my chubby lifestyle. The Ghost of my Past: Keep in mind I ate like crap, but worked out for about 3 hours a day due to football and wrestling practice:


I was weighing about 180lbs at this point. Those were the days. Back on these days I thought I would be touring the world with my boy band or joined Nsync by now (we were gonna kick out Chris or Joey) for me.


Damn we looked good!!! Clear and Present Danger: Current weight : 270 lbs Well my dreams have been reduced to a rock band because you don't have to have boyish good looks to be the front man of a band ( too bad the world will never know my superior dance moves). Look at Radiohead. I love Thom Yorke but he ain't easy on the eyes.





Ghost of Danger's Future: 300+ lbs: I don't want to be this guy:


Although he does look happy! So it's time to continue playing music, but also focus on working out. The future is ugly if I do say so myself and I can't think of one morbidly obese frontman. Well maybe just one:



No comments:

Post a Comment