There is absolutely nobody willing to steal someone's cowboy boots, cuz if that cowboy finds you, it's hoedown time! So what works better than a lock you ask, cowboy boots that's what. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Friday, February 4, 2011
Don't mess with cowboys
You know how at every gym there are lockers? Well I never use them and take my bag with me everywhere. It's annoying but worth it so that no one jacks me, like I said there are a lot of "darker Jews" there. No just kidding.
Even if I use a lock I don't feel comfortable, because someone can easily break it or what if I didn't lock it right, so taking my bag with me is my best option.
The other day I walk in and see this:

There is absolutely nobody willing to steal someone's cowboy boots, cuz if that cowboy finds you, it's hoedown time! So what works better than a lock you ask, cowboy boots that's what. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
There is absolutely nobody willing to steal someone's cowboy boots, cuz if that cowboy finds you, it's hoedown time! So what works better than a lock you ask, cowboy boots that's what. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment